Polly & Andy Bamboo Socks
Bamboo socks are super soft and really comfy.
Why use Bamboo?
- Soft-Super soft and feels great, even against sensitive skin. So soft there is no need for fabric softener.
- Hypoallergenic-Bamboo won’t cause any irritation.
- Breathable-Bamboo lets the air circulate around little toes, keeping skin warm in winter, and cool in summer.
- Dry Feet-Moisture wicking drawing sweat away from skin where it can evaporate and keep skin dry.
- Smells Great-Antibacterial and antifungal, resistant to mould and mildew, keeping feet smelling sweet, without the need to wash as often as other materials.
- Sunblock-U.V resistant, a natural sunblock, protecting young skin.
- Durable-Strong and durable, keeping its shape and size after washing.
Polly & Andy is a small family Irish business based in Cheekpoint, Co Waterford 🇮🇪.
Sustainable Material with Biodegradable Packaging.
Fabric: 75% Bamboo, 23% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
Creating moments of literary and gifting magic
The Book Resort is based in the south east of Ireland. It was set up to offer a unique book and gift combination to people who love to read and love to gift. We work hard to bring you the best books, finest chocolate and gorgeous goods from around the island of Ireland.
Our gift boxes are carefully and thoughtfully curated to bring joy and happiness to everyone. We hand write on all cards so you are guaranteed that special personal touch for your gift.
We only use Irish suppliers and we insist on the best products. We have extremely high standards and because we only use Irish suppliers, you know that your purchase is creating a domino effect in the Irish market. Not only are our items and chocolate Irish but our boxes are made in Dublin, the packaging is from Kerry and our greeting cards are printed in Waterford. Our cards are designed by an art student in Kilkenny.
We have fast free tracked delivery in Ireland and competitive rates for worldwide shipping.
If you love reading do join our Facebook Book Club.