Socks that give happiness. Funny socks from The Irish Socksciety.
My name is Bosco. I live in a box. I’m not a boy or a girl I’m just a Bosco.
I was on television for many years, I love stories, songs, my Garden and all the little creatures that live there.
I have a magic door that takes me to Magical places.. mostly the Zoo."
Bosco is a cheeky, lovely, funny, slightly-cracked, irrepressible, eternal five-year-old who lives in a box and who loves nothing more than to just be Bosco and meet all the boys and girls.
What size should I choose for my Bosco socks?
Bosco socks from The Irish socksciety are available in two unisex sizes:
- For shoe sizes UK 3–7 go for size EU 36–40
- For shoe sizes UK 8–2 go for sizes EU 41–46
Did you know that these Bosco socks from The Irish sock society socks are:
- Designed in Galway
- Made in the EU
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- 100% recyclable card packaging
- Seamless design for comfort
- Certified Oeko-tex combed cotton (80%)
What are the Bosco socks from The Irish Socksciety made from?
Irish Socksciety socks are made of high standard combed cotton. To make sure each pair is perfect, the machines used (Italian ones u-la-la!) accept only 100% combed cotton, certified Oeko-tex. The 168 needle machine construction works precisely to make sure every sock is uniquely strong and very soft. Irish Socksciety socks have a seamless finish for the best possible comfort.
Irish Socksciety socks are made of 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane.
- Start with cutting the label with scissors rather than ripping it off as it may cause damage.
- These socks meet the highest standards but your care will surely help them live a longer and happier life.
- Please turn them inside out and wash at temperature of 30°C/86°F.
- Bleaching or ironing is socks least favourite thing so please try to avoid it.
- Even though our socks are durable, tumble drying is not highly recommended.
- Once washed and dried, wear them proud.