Collection: Gift Delivery Waterford
The Book Resort-your local Waterford gift delivery company!
We have same day delivery in Waterford city available! Trust our local delivery drivers with your gift delivery in Waterford. Fast, free, tracked gift delivery in Waterford!
Are you looking to have a special gift delivered in Waterford? The Book Resort is based in Waterford, so we can personally hand deliver your gift in Waterford.
Weekend deliveries are available.
Order a fabulous gift online for delivery in Waterford today and if you need any help with your order or creating your own gift box please do call us on 051 399498.
- All Irish Suppliers
- Fast, free, tracked delivery in Ireland (including the North of Ireland)
- Thousands of happy customers
- Gorgeous cards with handwritten messages
We also deliver gift hampers nationwide in Ireland including:
Antrim Armagh Dublin Carlow Cavan Clare Cork Derry Down Donegal Fermanagh Galway Kerry Kildare Kilkenny Laois Leitrim Limerick Longford Louth Mayo Meath Monaghan Offaly Roscommon Sligo Tipperary Tyrone Westmeath Wexford Wicklow
Did you know that:
- Waterford City is the oldest city in Ireland, believed to have been established by Viking Ragnall in 914AD.
- The name Waterford takes its name from the Old Norse Veðrafjǫrðr, meaning “ram fjord” and the Irish name Port Láirge translates to “Larag’s port.
- Strongbow and Aoife were married in Christ Church cathedral in 1170.
- Reginalds Tower in Waterford city was the first defensive structure built by the Vikings.
- To ensure that Ireland became an English colony, Henry II of England became the first English king to set foot in Ireland. He landed with a large fleet in Waterford in 1711. By making Ireland an English colony, he ensured that Ireland did not become a rival Norman country.
- Waterford is famous for Waterford crystal, which was manufactured in the city from 1783 to 2009.