Buttercup Jam Jar Candle from FieldDay Ireland
Buttercup Fragrance Notes: Buttercup, Mimosa and Jasmine.
Inspired by making rose-petal perfume in jam-jars as kids. Take a trip down memory lane with our favouite wildflowers and plants captured and poured in a quilted glass jar. Best of all when your candle has finished you have a jar for a bunch of pretty wildflowers.
Each FieldDay Ireland candle is topped with a Wildflower Seed Paper Lid, which you can grow in the container after your candle is finished.
- Candle size 105mmx70mm,
- Burn time 40 hours
- Sustainable packaging printed with vegetable inks
- Plastic-free reusable glass jar
- 100% pure vegetable wax -double poured by hand
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
- Made in Ireland
About FieldDay Ireland
FieldDay was born in 2002 when Alix, a girl from County Down was inspired to capture and bottle the scents of our Irish countryside, combining fragrances and candle-making with an appreciation of Ireland’s natural environment
It’s Alix's dream job to ‘bottle’ the scents of Ireland; and take you on a fragrant journey from the mist and sprays of an Irish rainstorm to floral patchwork fields.
From making rose petal perfume in jam jars, arranging endless bunches of wild flowers at her mum’s kitchen table, to FieldDays HQ in Ireland’s rural County Down, Alix’s creativity and meticulously studied fragrance combinations have resulted in Field Day Ireland having multi award-winning candles and scented home accessories.
How to look after your FieldDay Ireland Candle:
- Keep your wick trimmed to 4mm – this will ensure a long and even burn.
- When the wick has a little curl at the end, please make sure to remove it.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not move candles when lit or if the wax is still liquid as the glass jar will be hot
- Do not place a candle on surfaces that could be damaged by the heat.
- Do not use your candle if the glass is chipped or cracked.
Tip from Field Day: “When you have burned your candle down to the last 10mm, pop your candle in the freezer and take it out after 30 mins and the wax will simply fall out.
You then have a little bit of wax to melt on an oil burner for even more fabulous fragrance!