Happy Out Socks
Socks that give happiness. Funny socks from The Irish Socksciety.
Need we say more, start your day with happy feet.
What size should I choose for my Happy Out socks?
Happy Out socks from The Irish socksciety are available in two unisex sizes:
- For shoe sizes UK 3–7 go for size EU 36–40
- For shoe sizes UK 8–2 go for sizes EU 41–46
Did you know that these Happy Out socks from The Irish Socksciety socks are:
- Designed in Galway
- Made in the EU
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- 100% recyclable card packaging
- Seamless design for comfort
- Certified Oeko-tex combed cotton (80%)
What are the Happy Out socks from The Irish Socksciety made from?
Irish Socksciety socks are made of high standard combed cotton. To make sure each pair is perfect, the machines used accept only 100% combed cotton, certified Oeko-tex. Irish Socksciety socks have a seamless finish for the best possible comfort.
Irish Socksciety socks are made of 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane.
About Irish Socksciety Socks
Alex and Joanna are the founders of Irish Socksciety and they truly love their socks and these ladies are exceptionally proud of the quality of their socks
Alex and Joanna obsess about detail, and could tell you about how the machines they use accept only 100% combed cotton, certified Oeko-tex, and waffle on describing how the fancy 168 needle machine construction works to create every sock very soft but so strong but you would probably have stopped reading by now.
Irish Socksciety socks are reinforced from heal to toe so that you can wear them with anything from wellys to vintage brogues.
Irish Socksciety socks won’t slide down your foot come hell or high water!
Care instructions for The Irish Socksciety socks
- Start with cutting the label with scissors rather than ripping it off as it may cause damage
- Irish Socksciety socks meet the highest standards but your care will help them live a longer and happier life
- Please turn your Irish Socksciety socks inside out and wash at temperature of 30°C/86°F
- Please avoid bleaching or ironing your Irish Socksciety socks as this is the socks least favourite thing
- Even though Irish Socksciety socks are durable, tumble drying is not recommended