Love is Love Socks
Socks that give happiness. Funny socks from The Irish Socksciety.
Love, Grá, Miłość, l' amour, die Liebe, любов whatever you call it, if feels the same and refers to everyone.
Love is Love and these socks stand for everyone who's here to embrace respect, equality and colour. Let there be rainbow!
What size should I choose for my Love is Love socks?
Love is Love socks from The Irish socksciety are available in two unisex sizes:
- For shoe sizes UK 3–7 go for size EU 36–40
Did you know that these socks from The Irish sock society socks are
- Designed in Galway
- Made in the EU
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- 100% recyclable card packaging
- Seamless design for comfort
- Certified Oeko-tex combed cotton (80%)
What are Love is love socks from The Irish Socksciety made from?
Irish Socksciety socks are made of high standard combed cotton. To make sure each pair is perfect, the machines used (Italian ones u-la-la!) accept only 100% combed cotton, certified Oeko-tex. The 168 needle machine construction works precisely to make sure every sock is uniquely strong and very soft. Irish Socksciety socks have a seamless finish for the best possible comfort.
Irish Socksciety socks are made of 80% cotton, 17% polyamide, 3% elastane.
- Start with cutting the label with scissors rather than ripping it off as it may cause damage.
- These socks meet the highest standards but your care will surely help them live a longer and happier life.
- Please turn them inside out and wash at temperature of 30°C/86°F.
- Bleaching or ironing is socks least favourite thing so please try to avoid it.
- Even though our socks are durable, tumble drying is not highly recommended.
- Once washed and dried, wear them proud.